RULES OF THE
Rules, Terms & Conditions
A. By registering an account on this contest website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are a UK or Ireland resident as prizes can only be shipped to a UK or Ireland postcode.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register an account on www.a-quality-finish.co.uk
- You must provide us with complete and accurate registration information.
- Please do not post any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international.
- You’re not allowed to upload more than 5 photo’s.
- It is not allowed to register multiple accounts, and in doing so it can lead to all your accounts being deleted/being disqualified from the contest.
- Only Siniat Compounds have been used in your project image and these were applied in accordance with Siniat guidelines.
- Winners are not permitted to re-enter the same pictures for any of the following monthly competitions.
B. By submitting photos to www.a-quality-finish.co.uk you confirm that for each photo submitted:
- You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by www.a-quality-finish.co.uk
- That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify www.a-quality-finish.co.uk
and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
- www.a-quality-finish.co.uk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
C. Copyright Policy
- www.a-quality-finish.co.uk respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry.
D. Usage rights
- – By entering this contest you agree that any image/s you submit may be used by Etex Building Performance for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers.
E. Votes on photo’s
- In this photo contest people vote on their favourite photos, and the entries with the most votes will win the contest.
- In case there is no clear winner, the Etex jury decides who the winner is.
The prizes of this contest are specified on the prizes page.
- The voter is not allowed to vote more than once on one photo per monthly competition period.
- The voter is allowed to share the participant’s photo through social media
The winner will be announced on this website and via email within 5 working days of the closing date (each month) until Dec 2019.
There will be no correspondence about results.
Prices are not exchangeable for money or other goods.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us.
This website operates subject to the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out of the use of this website. To this end, you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and irrevocably waive any objection to any action or proceedings being brought in such Courts or any claim that any such action or proceedings has been brought in any inconvenient form. However, Etex Building Performance shall still be entitled to take proceedings against users abroad and/or to enforce judgements on orders against them there.
Etex Building Performance accepts no responsibility and has no liability in the event that the Content and/or the website does not comply with the laws of a jurisdiction outside the U.K.